14K Gold Filled Anklet Diamond Cut Mariner Chain Anklet 10" Women Jewelry
14K Gold Filled Anklet Diamond Cut Mariner Chain 10'' Foot Bracelet
Pamper yourself with a new piece of fashion jewelry in your wardrobe!
Expressing liberty and femininity was never so easy as wearing our anklet bracelets.
Our JB Jewelry is proud to launch a new collection of fashionable foot bracelets for women. Made of recently invented revolutionary 14K Gold Filled on Copper alloy, these beautiful diamond cut mariner anklet chains are durable, tarnish resistant, and keep shine for years to come.
The Mariner foot chain pattern, which originated in Italy, is popular worldwide for its flattened links.
Available in 3 mm, 3.2 mm, 6 mm, 6.8 mm and 7 mm, the anklet is a great way to accomplish every stylish and trendy outfit. Whether it's for a Party, going out, or just a happy Friday night look.
The 14K Gold filled Mariner anklet chain makes a great fashion jewelry gift for any woman, girl, or teen.
Mariner 14K Gold Filled Anklet Features
- Sturdy And Durable Materials That Will Resist Tarnish
- Safety Lobster Claw Clasp Keeps The Necklace In Place And Ensures A Secure Fit
- Available Sizes: 3 mm, 3.2 mm, 6 mm, 6.8 mm and 7 mm
- All Anklet Bracelets are 10" In Length
- Suitable For Most Occasions Which Complements Your New Look - Make a Stunning Gift Idea for Anyone
"The Most Beautiful Jewelry In The World Is The One That Looks Good On You"
Our Mariner Chain Anklet Bracelet makes the perfect present for that special woman in your life. Whether your looking to gift your mom, sister, daughter, or yourself, this Anchor Bracelet will make you stand out and compliments any outfit.
Mariner Gold Filled Anklet Foot Chain Bracelet
Available In Different Sizes
Mariner Anklet bracelet is available in different width sizes:
• 3 mm Gold
• 3.2 mm Gold
• 6 mm Two Tone
• 6.8 mm Gold
• 7 mm Gold
Secure Lobster Clasp
• Elegant Lobster Clasp Keeps The Anklet Foot Chain In Place And Ensures a Secure Fit
• Anklets May Be Worn Above Or Below the Anklet Bone
14K Gold Filled Mariner Chain
• Mariner Anklet also called the Anchor Chain pattern, which originated inspired by the nautical world, is popular worldwide for its similarity to the chains connected to anchors.